Isopropyl Alcohol 70 Percent by Sam's West, Inc
Medically reviewed on January 5, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Sam's West, Inc
NDC Code: 68196-275
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- conditions persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
Topical solution USP
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
First aid antiseptic
For rubbing & massaging
Distributed by: SAM's West, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
Questions? Call 1-888-301-0332
WARNING: FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARK, ELECTRICAL, FIRE OR FLAME
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Sam's West, Inc (051957769)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.