Isopropyl alcohol 91 percent by Sam's West, Inc
Medically reviewed on June 5, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: Sam's West, Inc
NDC Code: 68196-277
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (91% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
Help prevent the risk of infection*
91% Isopropyl Alcohol
first aid antiseptic
- Topical Antiseptic & Sanitizer
- Antibacterial Cleansing Agent for Minor Cuts & Abrasions
- Preparation of Skin Prior to an Injection
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Distributed by: SAM's West, inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
For comments or suggestions, call toll-free at 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM EST
WARNING: FLAMMABLE. | KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARK, ELECTRICAL, FIRE OR FLAME
FL OZ (mL)
Use only in a well-ventiliated area: fumes may be harmful.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE UNDER THE CAP PRINTED SAFETY FOIL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Sam's West, Inc (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.