MediChoice Lip Balm SPF 15
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 18, 2019.
Dosage form: lipstick
Ingredients: OXYBENZONE 3g in 100g, OCTINOXATE 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Owens & Minor Inc.
NDC Code: 39892-0900
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Benzophenone-3 (Oxybenzone) 3%
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) 7.5%
Helps prevent sunburn
- Skin Cancer / Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
- For external use only
on damaged or broken skin.
if rash occurs.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply atleast every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Retinyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil (and) BHA (and) Propyl Gallate (and) Citric Acid.
|MEDICHOICE LIP BALM
oxybenzone, octinoxate lipstick
|Labeler - Owens & Minor Inc. (847412269)|
|Registrant - Owens & Minor Inc. (847412269)|