Sore Throat by Safeway, Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.4g in 100mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-376
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
do not exceed recommended dose.
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older
- apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the used in this product
- children under 6 years of age, consult a doctor or dentist
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, FD&C red #40, glycerin, flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium anhydrous
Call 1-888-723-3929 Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM PST
Sore Throat Spray
PHENOL 1.4 %
Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic
- Alcohol 0.10%
- Aspirin free
- Sugar free
FL OZ (mL)
COMPARE TO Chloraseptic® active ingredient*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands Inc., distributor of Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
BETTER LIVING BRAND LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.