Dr. Rothmans Dermashield
Medically reviewed on Dec 4, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Alcohol 37.2g in 60g, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.06g in 60g
Labeler: High Desert Pharmaceutics, Inc.
NDC Code: 89153-796
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Ethyl Alcohol - 62%
- Benzalkonium Chloride - 0.10%
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply by spraying and gently spreading onto skin.
- For external use only.
- Flammable keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use in eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours.
Sanitizer and moisturizer
Apply by spraying and gently spreading onto skin
Blended Silicone Polyethers
|DR. ROTHMANS DERMASHIELD
instant and long lasting sanitizer and moisturizer spray
|Labeler - High Desert Pharmaceutics, Inc. (830018433)|
|Registrant - All Points Manufacturing, LLC (079267697)|
|All Points Manufacturing, LLC||079267697||manufacture(89153-796)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.