The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0052
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Fexofenadine HCl, USP 30 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• runny nose
• itchy, watery eyes
• itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL)every 12 hours; do not take more than 4 teaspoonfuls (20 mL) in 24 hours|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls(10 mL) in 24 hours|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||
ask a doctor
Note: teaspoonful = tsp
- each 5 mL (1 teaspoon) contains: sodium 18 mg
- safety sealed: do not use if carton, unprinted foil inner seal, or neckband printed with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” is opened, torn or missing.
- store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF).
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
artificial raspberry flavor, butylparaben, edetate disodium, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, sucrose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, xylitol
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Well at Walgreens
For ages 2 & older
12 HOUR ALLERGY
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Oral Suspension
30 mg/ 5mL
- Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes & itchy nose or throat
- Alcohol Free
INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES
12 HOUR RELIEF
Use only with enclosed dosing cup. Wash & let air dry after each use.
Compare to Children’s Allegra® Allergy active ingredient
4 fl. oz. (118 mL)
fexofenadine hydrochloride suspension
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.