Pain Reliever PM Extra Strength
Medically reviewed on April 24, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 59726-447
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may incluse:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 15- 30o C (59- 86o F)
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium*, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80*, polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone K30, pregelatinized starch, purified water*, silicon dioxide*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredients in Extra Strength TYLENOL® PM†
Pain Reliever PM
pain reliever/nighttime sleep-aid
Acetaminophen 500 mg
diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Extra Strength Tylenol® PM.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
200 Hicks Street
Westbury, NY 11590
|PAIN RELIEVER PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.