Childrens Triacting Nighttime Cold and Cough
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6.25mg in 5mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for the purpose of making your child sleepy
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- mL = milliliter
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
|children 6 to under 12 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 6 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) Do not refrigerate
- protect from light
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredients in Children's Triaminic® Nighttime Cold & Cough
Children's Triacting Nighttime
Cold & Cough
For Ages 6 to 11
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis distributors of Children's Triaminic® Night Time Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
|CHILDRENS TRIACTING NIGHTTIME
COLD AND COUGH
diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.