Childrens Allergy Fexofenadine Hydrochloride
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-725
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Fexofenadine HCl, USP 30 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 12 hours; do not take more than 4 teaspoonfuls (20 mL) in 24 hours|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- each 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) contains: sodium 18 mg
- safety sealed: do not use if carton, unprinted foil inner seal, or neckband printed with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” is opened, torn or missing.
- store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
artificial raspberry flavor, butylparaben, edetate disodium, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, sucrose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, xylitol
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Compare to Children’s Allegra® Allergy active ingredient*
Ages 2 years and older
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Oral Suspension
30 mg/ 5mL
Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Nose or Throat
Use only with enclosed dosing cup. Wash and let air dry after each use.
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
|CHILDRENS ALLERGY FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE
fexofenadine hydrochloride suspension
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|