Allergy Relief Extra Strength Nighttime
Medically reviewed on March 30, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
NDC Code: 42507-066
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- take 1 caplet (50 mg) at bedtime
- children under the age of 12 years: do not use
- each tablet contains: calcium 35 mg
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, stearic acid
Call toll free 1-800-289-8343 Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM CST
*Compare to the active ingredient of Benadryl® Allergy Nighttime
Diphenhydramine HCl, 50 mg
Nighttime Sleep-Aid / Antihistamine
Effective Relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose or Throat
Caplets 50 mg each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson inc., distributor of Benadryl® Allergy Nighttime
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY HY-VEE INC.
5820 WESTOWN PARKWAY
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266
EXTRA STRENGTH NIGHTTIME
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Hy-Vee (006925671)|