Sore Throat Cherry by SMART SENSE (Kmart)
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.4g in 100mL
Labeler: SMART SENSE (Kmart)
NDC Code: 49738-376
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promply. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
do not exceed recommended dose.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older
- apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 6 years of age consult a doctor or dentist
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium anhydrous
Call toll free 1-800-842-7886
*Compare to the active ingredient of Chloraseptic® Sore Throat Spray
PHENOL • ORAL ANESTHETIC
Instant acting • relieves sore throat
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc.,
owner of the registered trademark Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND THE CAP IS BROKEN OR TORN.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
|Labeler - SMART SENSE (Kmart) (008965873)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018