Sore Throat Cherry by SMART SENSE (Kmart)
Medically reviewed on March 19, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.4g in 100mL
Labeler: SMART SENSE (Kmart)
NDC Code: 49738-376
temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promply. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
do not exceed recommended dose.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older
- apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 6 years of age consult a doctor or dentist
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium anhydrous
Call toll free 1-800-842-7886
*Compare to the active ingredient of Chloraseptic® Sore Throat Spray
PHENOL • ORAL ANESTHETIC
Instant acting • relieves sore throat
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc.,
owner of the registered trademark Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND THE CAP IS BROKEN OR TORN.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
|Labeler - SMART SENSE (Kmart) (008965873)|