Icy Cool Maximum Strength by C.D.M.A. Inc.
Medically reviewed on Aug 14, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 55mg in 1mL
Labeler: C.D.M.A. Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-632
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Natural Menthol 5.5%
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days.
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- keep away from fire of flame
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- message into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
Children 12 years or younger, ask a doctor
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, FD&C Blue #1, Glycerine USP, Ilex Paraguariensis Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol USP, Camphor, Propylene Glycol USP, Methyl Paraben, Purified Water, Silicon Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Triethanolamine
QC Quality Choice
*Compare to BIOFREEZE®
Pain Relieving Gel
Icy CoolTM with aloe
Pain Relieving Roll-On
Natural Menthol 5.5% | Topical Analgesic
Relief From Aches and Pains Associated with Strains, Sprains, Backaches, Bruises and Arthritis
1 Roll-on 3oz./89mL.
|Labeler - C.D.M.A. Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC. (947484713)|
|NATURAL ESSENTIALS INC.||947484713||MANUFACTURE(63868-632)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.