Meijer Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye
Medically reviewed on December 29, 2017.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL 5mg in 1mL, POVIDONE 6mg in 1mL
Labeler: Meijer, Inc.
NDC Code: 41250-357
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%...................................................... Lubricant
Povidone 0.6%................................................................. Lubricant
- Relieves dryness of the eye(s)
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritations due to dryness of the eye
- Protects against further irritation
For external use only
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
benzlkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, edetate disodium, glucose, hydrochlorid acid, monobasic sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate hydrate, sodium hydroxide
MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
MADE IN KOREA
|MEIJER ARTIFICIAL TEARS LUBRICANT EYE
polyvinyl alcohol, and povidone solution/ drops
|Labeler - Meijer, Inc. (006959555)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.