Pain Relief PM Extra Strength by Allegiant Health
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Allegiant Health
NDC Code: 69168-267
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
temporarily relieves occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take ■ more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours ■ with other drugs containing acetaminophen ■ 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause sever skin reactions.
Symptoms may include: ■ skin reddening ■ blisters ■ rash
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks.
Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You may report side effects to 1-888-952-0050
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
children under 12 years: do not use
croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glylcol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen 500 mg and diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg tablet
|Labeler - Allegiant Health (079501930)|
|Allegiant Health||079501930||ANALYSIS(69168-267), LABEL(69168-267), MANUFACTURE(69168-267), PACK(69168-267)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.