Hillyard Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Hillyard GMP
NDC Code: 76402-410
Ethyl Alcohol 62.0%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For External Use Only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump enough foam into palm of hand to cover both hands.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Water, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerine, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer
Place cartridge into dispenser, label facing back, and gently push pump into receiver until it clicks into place.
To remove the cartridge and pump, rotate the green ring clockwise and pull the pump out.
PO Box 909,
St. Joseph, MO
Net Contents 33.8 FL. OZ. 1L
|HILLYARD FOAMING INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Hillyard GMP (969081483)|