Pain Relief PM Extra Relief
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
NDC Code: 33992-5561
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each gelcap)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 gelcaps of this product in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
ammonium hydroxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, gelatin, hydroxypropyl, cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, simethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL® PM*
Pain Relief PM
- Acetaminophen 500 mg - Pain Reliever
- Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg - Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Non-habit forming Actual Size
40 rapid release gelcaps
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® PM.
Distributed by: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Chesapeake, VA 23310 USA
PM EXTRA RELIEF
acetaminophen 500 mg, diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg tablet
|Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(33992-5561)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(33992-5561)|