Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% with Wintergreen
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: CONVENIENT CASH AND CARRY INC
NDC Code: 69312-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70% concentrate)
- to decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes
- helps relieve minor muscular aches due to exertion
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire and flame.
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds or serious burns.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes.
- use only in a well-ventilated area.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of an accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply to skin directly of with clean gauze, cotton or swab.
- for rubbing apply liberally and rub with hands.
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- keep bottle tightly closed.
Water, Methyl Salicylate, Laneth-75, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70% WITH WINTERGREEN OIL
12 FL.OZ (354 mL)
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70% WITH WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - CONVENIENT CASH AND CARRY INC (078633121)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(69312-004)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.