Calamine Plus Pramoxine HCl by Walgreens Company
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: FERRIC OXIDE RED 0.345mg in 177mL, ZINC OXIDE 24.16mg in 177mL, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.72mg in 177mL
Labeler: Walgreens Company
NDC Code: 0363-8588
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine HCl 1%
temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhailing contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- do not get into eyes
- ask a doctor before using on children under 2 years of age
- conditions worsens
- symtomps last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- cleanse the skin with soap and water
- let dry before use
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzyl alcohol, camphor, disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, hydrated silica, isobutane, oleyl alcohol, SD alcohol 40-B, sorbitan trioleate
|CALAMINE PLUS PRAMOXINE HCL
calamine plus no-touch aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Walgreens Company (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.