Family Care Bacitracin Anti-Infection
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 6, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-496
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredient (in each gram) Purpose
Bacitracin 500 units............................................................................ First Aid Antibiotic
Uses first aid to help prevent infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you have allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 wekk unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredients alove vera gel, light mineral oil, petrolatum
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE BACITRACIN ANTI-INFECTION
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|