Allergy by Allegiant Health
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Allegiant Health
NDC Code: 69168-277
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when drivinga motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 1/2 tablet Children under 6 years: consult a doctor
D.&C. Yellow #10 lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid. May contain starch.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Allegiant Health (079501930)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.