Best Choice Earwax Removal Kit
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 65mg in 1mL
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers, Co.
NDC Code: 63941-835
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Earwax removal aid
for occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax
For use in the ear only
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation, or rash in the ear
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum
- recently had ear surgery
avoid contact with the eyes
- you need to use for more than 4 days
- excessive earwax remains after use of this product
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight
- Store bottle in the outer carton
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use
- Product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated crackling sound
- Do not use if tamper-evident safety seal is broken or missing
- anhydrous citric acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, water
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands Inc. owner of the registered trademark Debrox.
Best Choice Earwax Removal Kit CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 6.5% Earwax Removal Aid Safe, Gentle, Non-Irritating washer bulb included 0.5 FL (15 mL)
|BEST CHOICE EARWAX REMOVAL KIT
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, Co. (868703513)|
|Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||140653770||manufacture(63941-835)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.