Antacid Extra Strength Assorted Fruit
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-229
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 750 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children
- thoroughly chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- do not use if carton is open or individual roll foil wrapping is damaged.
- store at room temperature.
adipic acid, corn starch, crospovidone, D&C red 27 lake, D&C red 30 lake, D&C yellow 10 lake, dextrose, FD&C blue 1 lake, FD&C yellow 6 lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sucrose, talc
|ANTACID EXTRA STRENGTH ASSORTED FRUIT
calcium antacid tablet, chewable
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 26, 2018
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more