Medically reviewed on June 7, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allure Labs, Inc
NDC Code: 62742-4071
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid - 2%
Purpose: Acne Treatment
- For the treatment of acne
- Gently cleanses and maintains optimal moisture balance
- For all skin types
- For external use only.
Keep out of the reach of children
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Use daily.
- Thoroughly lather foam over wet skin, rinse well and pat dry.
- Avoid eye area.
- If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Water (Aqua), Alkyl (C10-16) Ether Sulfate Sodium Salt, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohols (C12-15 Ln. saturated) Ethoxylate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol Sodium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Oil O.E., Glycerin.
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Allure Labs, Inc (926831603)|