Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allure Labs, Inc
NDC Code: 62742-4071
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid - 2%
Purpose: Acne Treatment
- For the treatment of acne
- Gently cleanses and maintains optimal moisture balance
- For all skin types
- For external use only.
Keep out of the reach of children
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Use daily.
- Thoroughly lather foam over wet skin, rinse well and pat dry.
- Avoid eye area.
- If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Water (Aqua), Alkyl (C10-16) Ether Sulfate Sodium Salt, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohols (C12-15 Ln. saturated) Ethoxylate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol Sodium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Oil O.E., Glycerin.
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Allure Labs, Inc (926831603)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.