Antacid by WinCo Foods, LLC
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-225
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 500 mg
- acid indigestion
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not take more than 15 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- do not use if printed seal under the cap is torn or missing.
- store at room temperature.
corn starch, crospovidone, dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sucrose, talc
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 26, 2018
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more