Medically reviewed on June 7, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allure Labs, Inc
NDC Code: 62742-4070
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid - 1%
Purpose: Acne Treatment
- For the treatment of acne.
- Eliminates pore clogging impurities.
- For all skin types.
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If excessive irritation occurs reduce application to once a day.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Avoid eye area.
- If excessive irritation, drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day.
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Plantago Ovata (Indian Plantin) Seed Extract, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Allure Labs, Inc (926831603)|