Medically reviewed on June 7, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allure Labs, Inc
NDC Code: 62742-4070
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid - 1%
Purpose: Acne Treatment
- For the treatment of acne.
- Eliminates pore clogging impurities.
- For all skin types.
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If excessive irritation occurs reduce application to once a day.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Avoid eye area.
- If excessive irritation, drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day.
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Plantago Ovata (Indian Plantin) Seed Extract, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Allure Labs, Inc (926831603)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.