Dove Cool Essentials Antiperspirant
Medically reviewed on November 5, 2016
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE 20.2g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco, Inc. d/b/a Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1358
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)
· reduces underarm wetness
• FLAMMABLE. DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME OR WHILE SMOKING. CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
• Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in.
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 °F/50°C or in enclosed places that could overheat.
• Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease.
• USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. Help stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
apply to underarms only
Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Call toll-free 1-800-761-3683
COOL ESSENTIALS ANTIPERSPIRANT
aluminum chlorohydrate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Conopco, Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.