Earwax Treatment Drops by Rugby Laboratories
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide 81.86mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC Code: 0536-1012
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Ear wax removal aid
for occasional use as an aid to
- remove excessive ear wax
For use in the ear only
Do not use this product, unless directed by a doctor
- if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum
- after ear surgery
- for more than 4 days
- have ear drainage or discharge
- have ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear
- feel dizzy
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor:
- tilt head sideways. and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed
- use a soft, rubber bulb ear syringe to gently flush ear with warm water to remove any wax remaining after treatment
Children under 12 years, consult a doctor.
- store at 20°-25°C
- avoid exposure to excessive heat and direct sunlight
- keep tightly closed
- see carton or label for lot number and expiration date.
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if the imprinted platic seal around the cap of the bottle is cut, torn, broken or missing.
citric acid anhydrous, glycerine, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium citrate dihydrate, triethanolamine
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
|EARWAX TREATMENT DROPS
carbamide peroxide solution
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (079246066)|
|Registrant - Bio-Pharm, Inc. (801652546)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(0536-1012), ANALYSIS(0536-1012), PACK(0536-1012), LABEL(0536-1012)|