Earwax Treatment Drops by Rugby Laboratories
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide 81.86mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC Code: 0536-1012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Ear wax removal aid
for occasional use as an aid to
- remove excessive ear wax
For use in the ear only
Do not use this product, unless directed by a doctor
- if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum
- after ear surgery
- for more than 4 days
- have ear drainage or discharge
- have ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear
- feel dizzy
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor:
- tilt head sideways. and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed
- use a soft, rubber bulb ear syringe to gently flush ear with warm water to remove any wax remaining after treatment
Children under 12 years, consult a doctor.
- store at 20°-25°C
- avoid exposure to excessive heat and direct sunlight
- keep tightly closed
- see carton or label for lot number and expiration date.
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if the imprinted platic seal around the cap of the bottle is cut, torn, broken or missing.
citric acid anhydrous, glycerine, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium citrate dihydrate, triethanolamine
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
|EARWAX TREATMENT DROPS
carbamide peroxide solution
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (079246066)|
|Registrant - Bio-Pharm, Inc. (801652546)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(0536-1012), ANALYSIS(0536-1012), PACK(0536-1012), LABEL(0536-1012)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about carbamide peroxide otic
- Carbamide peroxide otic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: cerumenolytics