Eyewash by Akorn, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Water 929g in 946mL
Labeler: Akorn, Inc.
NDC Code: 17478-620
Purified water 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- changes in vision
- eye pain
- condition worsens or persists
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20° to 25° C [68° to 77° F]
- for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted white seal with black printing “TAMPER EVIDENT SEAL”
- do not use if this seal is missing or broken
- use before expiration date marked on bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
|Labeler - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.