First Aid by Provision Medical
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride 1.3mg in 1g, lidocaine 5.0mg in 1g
Labeler: Provision Medical
NDC Code: 69103-3553
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
First Aid Antiseptic
- temporary relief of pain associated with minor burns, cuts and scrapes
- helps protect against harmful bacteria
For external use only
- in eyes
- in large quantities
- over raw or blistered areas, or on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- for more than one week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children If ingested contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount not more than 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage.
aloe vera, emulsifying wax, ethyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, white petrolatum, white wax
Provision Medical Products
Palm Desert, CA 92211
benzalkonium chloride and lidocaine cream
|Labeler - Provision Medical (036936831)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(69103-3553)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.