Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-505
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- Read Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before using this product
- Emergency Healthcare Information: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number in the US)
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), potassium cocoate, hexylene glycol, sodium sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium lauryl sulfate, hydroxyethylcellulose, glycerin, cocoglucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, fragrance, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, FDC red 40, FDC yellow 5, DC red 33
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326)
Antibacterial Lotion Hand Soap
750 ML (25 US FL OZ)
Active Ingredient: Chloroxylenol 0.5%
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA · tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
www.ecolab.com · 755518/5400/0813
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.