Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 15579-826
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCI 25 mg
- prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
- for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a doctor before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor.
calcium stearate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, Sodium starch glycolate
1-800-328-5890 Weekdays 8:30 - 5:00 CST
meclizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (140653770)|
|Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||140653770||MANUFACTURE(15579-826)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.