Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70 Percent Wintergreen
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-276
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- conditions persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ehyl alcohol
FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #5, methyl salicylate, purified water
First Aid Antiseptic
Proudly distributed by Western Family Foods, Inc.
P.O Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 U.S.A
WARNING: FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
70 PERCENT WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.