Rubbing Alcohol 70 percent Isopropyl
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-275
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
FIrst Aid Antiseptic
Proudly distributed by
Western FAmily Foods, Inc.
P.O Box 4057, Portland OR 97208 USA
Warning: Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Questions or comments>
Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM PST
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
70 PERCENT ISOPROPYL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|