WinCo Foods Extra Moisturizing Nasal Relief
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .005g in 100mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-191
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05%----------------------------------------------------------------------- Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Shake well before use. To open, rotate cap to align the marks. Squeeze cap on both sides in a counterclockwise turn and pull off to remove. To spray, remove clamp and hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting the head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and snap cap back onto the bottle.
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- Retain carton for future reference on fully labeling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, disodium EDTA, glycerin, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, polyethylene glycol 1450, polyvinylpyrrolidone K30, purified water
WINCO FODDS, LLC,
BOISE, ID 83704
MADE IN KOREA
|WINCO FOODS EXTRA MOISTURIZING NASAL RELIEF
oxymetazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.