Isopropyl alcohol 91 percent by Western Family Foods, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-078
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (91% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
First aid antiseptic
Isopropyl Alcohol 91%
Proudly Distributed by Western Family Foods, Inc.
P.O. Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 USA
Warning: Flammable. Keep away fron Fire or Flame
Questions or comments?
Monday-Friday 8am-4pm PST
FL OZ (mL)
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety foil under cap is broken or missing.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2017