Extra Strength Pain Reliever by HPI Health Products Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: capsaicin 0.35mg in 1mL, menthol, unspecified form 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: HPI Health Products Inc.
NDC Code: 59092-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Capsaicin 0.035%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 3%||Topical analgesic|
temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- For external use only.
- use only as directed
- do not bandage
- do not use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days.
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- do not use if you are allergic to capsaicin or chili peppers
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 18 years:
- apply to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat if necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER APPLYING
- children 18 years and younger: ask a doctor
- store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
carbomer, ethyl alcohol, germaben II, triethanolamine, water
Call us toll free at (877) 514-3132 between 9am and 4pm (PST), Monday through Friday. Visit us on the web at lakotaherbs.com
Manufactured exclusively for
and distributed by:
Natural Pain Relief Agency Inc.
Phoenix, AZ 85086
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVER
capsaicin and menthol, unspecified form cream
|Labeler - HPI Health Products Inc. (202932864)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2018