Natralia Happy Little Bodies Eczema Body Wash
Medically reviewed on November 3, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Oatmeal 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: LaCorium Health USA Inc.
NDC Code: 43251-0888
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colloidal Oatmeal 1%
Use on affected areas in place of your regular soap and shampoo for the management of itching, irritation, redness, and flaking skin associated with Eczema.
- For external use only.
- Condition worsens
- Does not improve after regular use (7 days) of this product as directed
- If local irritation or rash occurs.
- Do not get into eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use
- Use in place of soap to cleanse and soothe the skin and scalp
- Rinse off with plenty of water
- Avoid very hot water
- For best results use in conjunction with Natralia Happy Little Bodies Eczema Relief Cream and Eczema Moisturizing Lotion
Store between 50°−86°F in a dry place
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dehydroxanthan Gum
Call Toll Free 1-877- 687-2542
ALL NATURAL GENTLE FORMULA
2-in-1 body wash & shampoo
Helps manage skin irritation,
itching & dryness
Soap-free & non-irritating
Net contents 7.2 fl oz (210 ml)
|NATRALIA HAPPY LITTLE BODIES ECZEMA BODY WASH
|Labeler - LaCorium Health USA Inc. (111254392)|
|Activ Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd||755111275||MANUFACTURE(43251-0888), PACK(43251-0888), LABEL(43251-0888), ANALYSIS(43251-0888)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.