Nighttime Cold and Flu Lil Drug Store Products
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 650mg in 30mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30mg in 30mL, Doxylamine Succinate 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-6934
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 30 mL)||Purposes|
|Acetaminophen 650 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg||Antihistamine|
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- a sodium-restricted diet
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with the dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 30 mL contains: potassium 10 mg
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 38 mg
- store between 68-77°F (20-25°C). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call toll free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Compare to the Active Ingredients
in Vicks® NyQuil®*
Cold & Flu
Acetaminophen 650 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg, Cough Suppressant
Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg, Antihistamine
• Aches • Sore Throat • Fever
• Runny Nose • Sneezing • Cough
8 FL OZ
|NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU
LIL DRUG STORE PRODUCTS
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.