Adult Tussin DM Lil Drug Store Products
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg in 5mL, Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-6858
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lil' Drug Store® Products
|Active ingredients (in each 5 mL, 1 teaspoon)||Purposes|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Guaifenesin 100 mg||Expectorant|
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- dosage may be repeated every 4 hours
- do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- use enclosed dosage cup
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 teaspoons (10 mL)|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- store at room temperature
citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glucose, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call toll free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Product distributed by:
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
1201 Continental Place NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Compare to the Active Ingredients
in Robitussin® Peak Cold
Cough & Chest Congestion DM*
Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin
Cough Suppressant, Expectorant
- Chest Congestion
4 FL OZ
|ADULT TUSSIN DM
LIL DRUG STORE PRODUCTS
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.