Adult Tussin DM Lil Drug Store Products
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg in 5mL, Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-6858
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)||Purposes|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Guaifenesin 200 mg||Expectorant|
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 68-77° F (20-25° C). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glucose, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
1201 Continental Place NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Compare to the Active Ingredients
in Robitussin® Peak Cold
Cough + Chest Congestion DM*
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg, Guaifenesin 200 mg
Cough Suppressant, Expectorant
Non-Drowsy Relief of
- Chest Congestion / Mucus
For ages 12 years and over
4 FL OZ
|ADULT TUSSIN DM
LIL DRUG STORE PRODUCTS
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.