Infants Gas Relief Drops by WinCo Foods, LLC
Dosage form: emulsion
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-218
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
simethicone 20 mg
relieves the symptoms of gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods
do not exceed 12 doses per day
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime
- fill enclosed dropper to recommend dosage level
- dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek
- may mix with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- clean dropper after each use and close the bottle to maintain child resistance
|age (yr)||weight (lb)||dose
|infants under2||under 24||0.3 mL
|children over 2||over 24||0.6 mL
store at room temperature
benzoic acid, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, purified water, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol, xanthan gum
1-800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am-4pm MST.
You may also report side effects to this phone number
|INFANTS GAS RELIEF DROPS
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.