Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Allantoin 0.96mg in 120mL
NDC Code: 69384-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient: Allantoin 0.8%
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Acorus Gramineus Root/Stem Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Morus Bombycis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-12, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Fragrance
Purpose: Skin Protectant
Precautions for Hair Tonic
1. If you have following symptoms after using cosmetics, please stop using it. If you continue to use it, it may worsen symptoms, consult a dermatologist.
1) If there are symptoms such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, etc.
2) If there are above symptoms on the application site by sunlight
2. Do not use hair tonic in such a site with wound or eczema and dermatitis.
3. When it gets into the eyes, wash the eyes immediately.
4. Precautions for Storage and Handling
1) Make sure to close the cap after use.
2) Keep out of the reach of infants and children.
3) Keep out of the place with high or low temperature and sunshine.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Indications and usage:
After shampooing, dry the hair and spray evenly on the scalp, especially on the hair loss area and massage gently with fingers.
Dosage and administration:
Use twice a day. Use 4 times a day on a site with severe hair loss. 3ml for one-time use.
|Labeler - HAIRJOY (689060277)|
|Registrant - HAIRJOY (689060277)|