Vaporizing Chest Rub by FOUR SEASONS TRADING INC
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.7g in 100g, MENTHOL 1g in 100g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 1g in 100g
Labeler: FOUR SEASONS TRADING INC
NDC Code: 69274-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptus Oil 1.0%
- On chest and throat, helps temporarily relieve cough as may occur with common cold and minor bronchial irritation.
- For the temporary relief of pain associated with minor skin irritation.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
Do not use
- by mouth
- in nostrils
- with tight bandages
- on wounds or damaged skin
with persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, emphysema or smoking
Ask doctor if you have,
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product, do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough that lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious conditions
Keep out of the reach of children
If ingested get medical help or contact a Poison control center immediately
Directions: see important warnings under “When using this product”
adults and children 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on chest and throat
- keep clothing loose around chest/throat to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- use up to 3 times daily as directed by doctor
children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Turpentine Oil, Thymol, Cedar Leaf Oil
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
VAPORIZING CHEST RUB GEL
DECONGESTANT AND COUGH SUPPRESSANT
NET WT. 4 OZ (113g)
|VAPORIZING CHEST RUB
menthol and camphor and eucalyptus oil gel
|Labeler - FOUR SEASONS TRADING INC (169331464)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(69274-003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.