Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 50% by FOUR SEASONS TRADING INC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 50mL in 100mL
Labeler: FOUR SEASONS TRADING INC
NDC Code: 69274-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (50% concentrate)
- to decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes
- helps relieve minor muscular aches due to exertion
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds or serious burns.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- use only in a well-ventilated area
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of an accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply to skin directly of with clean gauze, cotton or swab
- for rubbing apply liberally and rub with hands
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- keep bottle tightly closed
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 50%
12 FL.OZ (354 mL)
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 50%
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - FOUR SEASONS TRADING INC (169331464)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(69274-001)|