Family Care Anti-Itch by United Exchange Corp.
Medically reviewed on November 24, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100g, ZINC ACETATE .1g in 100g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-495
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 1%................................................ Topical analgesic
Zinc acetate 0.1%........................................................................ Skin protectant
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- drise the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only
Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- on measles
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
cetanol, methylparaben, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, stearyl alcohol
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE ANTI-ITCH
diphenhydramine hydrochloride zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.