Stool Softener by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-058
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 250 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition
- you need to use laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF); excusrsions permitted between 15-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water sorbitol special
*may contain this ingredient
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
DOCUSATE SODIUM 250 mg
- Relieves Constipation
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.