Undecylenic Acid by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on November 22, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 0.25g in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-7731
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of :
- discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
avoid contact with eyes.
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toeswear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)
anti-fungal liquid liquid
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)