Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70 Percent
Medically reviewed on Jun 15, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
NDC Code: 42507-275
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- conditions persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ehyl alcohol
70% by Volume
First Aid Antiseptic
Prevents Risk of Infection in Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
Warning: Flammable, Keeo away from spark, heat or flame
Distributed by Hy-Vee, inc.
West Des Moines, IA 50266
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Hy-Vee (006925671)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.