Citroma by Western Family Foods, Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.61mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc
NDC Code: 55312-667
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Do not use
- if you are on a low salt diet
before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already use a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
taking any other drugs. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel moverment after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- sodium content 45 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
citric acid, lemon oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, sucrose
Proudly Distribted by Western Family Foods, Inc.
P.O.Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 U.S.A.
Copyright 2014 Marca Registrada
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc (192166072)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.