Magnesium Citrate by EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.). Drink a full 8 oz. glass of liquid with each dose. The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a full 8 oz. glass of liquid|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 282 mg, potassium 61 mg
- store between 46-86ºF (8-30ºC) Do not refrigerate
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
citric acid, flavors, potassium bicarbonate, purified water, saccharin sodium
Saline Laxative Oral Solution
Sugar Free/Dye Free
- Relief of Occasional Constipation
- Low sodium
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc, Bentonville, AR 7271
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 3, 2018