Magnesium Citrate by EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
Medically reviewed on August 3, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.). Drink a full 8 oz. glass of liquid with each dose. The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a full 8 oz. glass of liquid|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 282 mg, potassium 61 mg
- store between 46-86ºF (8-30ºC) Do not refrigerate
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
citric acid, flavors, potassium bicarbonate, purified water, saccharin sodium
Saline Laxative Oral Solution
Sugar Free/Dye Free
- Relief of Occasional Constipation
- Low sodium
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc, Bentonville, AR 7271
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.