Epsom Salt by Valu Merchandisers, Co.
Medically reviewed on October 13, 2017
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers, Co.
NDC Code: 63941-602
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP (heptahydrate) 100%
Uses for Laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- for this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a help professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- dissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the taste
adults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) daily
children 6 to under 12 years - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
children under 6 years - consult a doctor
- magnesium content 495 mg per teaspoon (5 grams)
Magnesium Sulfate USP MgSO4 7H2O
Tamper Evident Packaging
Caution: this package has been sealed for your protection.
Do not use if package is open, torn or mulitated.
For external use as a soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises.
DIRECTIONS: Dissolve 2 cupfuls of this product per gallon of water. Apply with bandages or toweling for 30 minutes up to three times a day. For less intensive sosk, use 1 or 2 cupfuls in a bath. Use warm water for best results.
CAUTION: If prompt relief is not obtained or there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult your physician. Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on the advice of a phsician. Keep out of reach of children.
Proudly Distributed By:
Valu Merchandisers, Co.
5000 Kansas Ave
Kansas City, KS 66106
magnesium sulfate granule, for solution
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, Co. (868703513)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|